Father’s Day Freebies: Dad-Tastic Downloads
Hello, all you fabulous moms out there! Whether you’re looking for a last-minute “Surprise” for dad, or simply something fun for the kiddos to do on Father’s Day – I’m here to make your lives a wee bit easier (you can thank me later!). How you may ask? With a gold mine of free printable Father’s Day cards and coloring pages. With these, your little ones can pour all their crayon-fueled love into a homemade masterpiece for their superhero dads! (& it might just keep them busy for more than 20 mins so Mommy can have some.. I’m not going to say it, because then I’ll jinx us.
Fathers Day Favorites:
I’ve done all the legwork! I have dived deep into the ocean of Pinterest. Checked kids’ websites. And consulted my favorite-ist mommy blogs, and rounded up some of the best FREE printables available. All you need to do is break out the colored pencils, markers, and glitter glue – and get crafty for those daddies.
- Raegun Ramblings – These Father’s Day printables are as quirky and unique as Dad himself. From adorable tie-shaped cards to bookmarks for bookworm dads, this site is filled with fun printables that your kids will love to personalize.
- This Tiny Blue House – has the cutest coloring pages ever! With everything from “Super Dad” logos to sweet messages, your kiddos can unleash their inner Picasso,. Color their hearts out, and create an adorable keepsake.
- Rose Clearfield – Classic yet heartwarming, plenty of room for the kiddos to add their unique touches!
- The Design Hippo – From ‘cool dad’ sunglasses to a classic ‘Best Dad Ever’ trophy, these printables are ready to be adorned with all the love your little ones can squeeze onto a piece of paper.
- The Dating Divas – This one’s a personal favorite.. Cards that are funny, sweet, and oh-so-heartfelt. The “Yoda Best Dad” card is bound to bring out chuckles from Star Wars-loving dads!
- Freebie Finding Mom -Is a go-to for both cards and coloring pages.. If you happen to have a kiddo who wants to do “both”, because Hey – who said dad can’t get more than a handful of coloring pages on Fathers Day?
- Tried And True – This page lets the kids draw / color dad and is SUPER FREAKING CUTE. – & could be quite funny (for us moms). You’re going to HAVE to share the final product with us so we can all see how the kiddos portray dad. 😀 I might just do a round-up & post them right here on Proud Momma.
- And Last but not least – Crayola has a BUNCH of different pages for both dad and grandpa too! && Kids can use this printable from Highlights to share their favorite things about their dad (or another favorite grownup).
So, there you have it, Mommas. FREE printable Father’s Day cards and coloring pages, all to make this Father’s Day a memorable one.. Your kids will love being able to give their Dad something extra special . And you will love not breaking the bank to help them do so. Remember – they are only little for so long.. And while it doesn’t seem like much right now, one-day little coloring pages like this will bring a tear to dads eye..
Check out our Love To Shop section for some of our Favorite Finds for that Fantastic Father
Advertising Disclosure: This post may contain promotional links. I'm A Proud Momma may be compensated if you use these links.